SEEdit Mini is a great tool if you would like to begin with CSS and XHTML.
SEEdit Mini have all the professional tools like Editor Toolbox, TAG Editor and Quick CSS Palette for writing clean and valid XHTML and CSS code on your Macintosh!
Join the SEEdit User Group Mailing list and get help with your questions. Download SEEdit Mini and begin coding your own homepage.
Here are some key features of "SEEdit Mini":
· Tidy Syntax Checking.
· Advanced TAG Editor that handle classes and Java Functions.
· Link Checker.
· Syntax Coloring.
· Editable Templates.
· Quick FTP.
· Editor Toolbox that Insert xhtml code and classes in one click.
· 512MB RAM
· CPU G4 / G5
· Screen resolution min 1024x768.
· Nag screen at startup.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [NEW] OS X 10.4.11 Supported - Added support for OS X 10.4.11 to both Intel and PPC builds.
· [NEW] SEEdit Macro Syntax - Added SEEdit Macro Syntax, an fast and easy method to insert bigger HTML structures into the document.
· More examples is available in the SEEdit Help Menu or from our download page.
· [NEW] SEEdit Help Menu - Added SEEdit Macro Help to the SEEdit Help Menu.
· [NEW] Insert Menu Menu - Added Insert from Macro Syntax with the short-cut ??????M
· [REMOVED] Palettes - The HTML Entities and Currency Palettes is removed. The replacement is available in the Editor Window Sidebar.