SUI Mail is a FileMaker plug-in that allows users to send and receive e-mail directly within the database.
With the same look and feel as a traditional mail client, Mail 1.1 has the added functionality of being available and accessible alongside your contact’s information and data.
SUI Mail will improve the continuity of your work by allowing users to send e-mail, receive answers and store correspondence with other client data kept in FileMaker.
Here are some key features of "SUI Mail":
· Includes both a plugin for sending and receiving mail as well as a Mail client for FileMaker
· Includes Inbox, Outgoing, Sent, Draft, and Trash folders
· Create messages in HTML format
· Send using a defined SMTP server
· Ability to send, receive and save multiple attachments
· Receives e-mail using POP3
· Set message priority
· Choose custom headers
· Incoming e-mail progress dialog
· Checks message size before download
· Leave messages on the server or delete upon download
· Message flags
· Search function
· Rich text editor for message composition
· Standard To, CC, and BCC fields
· Sort messages
· Print messages
· FileMaker Pro 9, 10, 11
· Java Virtual Machine 1.5 or later
· Provides predefined users and limited privileges.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Third-party Java plug-in compatibility
· Failed server connection bug fixed
· Email address validation
· Outgoing and Drafts folder message counters
· LOG engine for detailed connection analysis
· GUI enhancements