JeeObserver is a free and open source Java monitoring tool used to analyze Java applications and servers performance.
JeeObserver can monitor servlets, JSF actions, EJB beans, JVM cpu and memory usage and HTTP sessions.
Here are some key features of "jeeObserver":
· Monitors any Java application server CPU and memory usage.
· Monitors Java applications finding performance bottlenecks.
· Monitors JSF actions, EJB invocations, servlets.
· Monitors and trace HTTP sessions created on server.
· Send automatic notifications emails.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· J2EE application servers CPU and Memory usage monitoring.
· Java applications tuning finding performance bottlenecks.
· Monitor JSF actions performance.
· Monitor EJB invocations performance.
· Monitor JPA/Hibernate persistent entities and JPQL queries.
· Monitor Servlets performance.
· Trace HTTP sessions created on server.
· Send automatic notifications by email.