Goldilocks is a professionally created Mac OS X interactive picture book of a cute little girl exploring the home of the three bears:
"Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Goldilocks. She went for a walk in the forest. Pretty soon, she came upon a house. She knocked and, when no one answered, she walked right in ..."
NOTE: Goldilocks can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Goldilocks":
· Beautiful picture artwork done by professional children`s illustrator.
· Crisp clear audio narration done by professional voice-over artist.
· Three reading modes give your children freedom on how they want to read.
· Text highlighting while story is being read.
· Custom animation to enhance story-telling.
· Turn pages by mouse-clicking the navigation buttons.
· In `Let Me Read` mode, you touch the text paragraphs to read as many times as you want.
· In `Read To Me` mode, each page is automatically read and paused.
· In `Auto Play` mode, the story is read from start to finish without pausing.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adjusted text alignment to stay clear of drawings.
· Minor adjustment of text highlighting.
· Added feature to automatically remember the last page you read.
· Added alert to prompt whether to jump to the last read page or start from the beginning.
· Fixed a rare crashing bug.
· Removed the View menu to avoid confusion since fullscreen mode is not yet supported.