Swing it Pro is a very easy to use golf video analysis tool designed for the serious golfer and golf instructors.
Use Swing it to compare swing videos side-by-side, or on top of each other. Draw graphics to analyze how the golfer has set-up or any movement. Set key-points and analyze the tempo / rhythm.
Import slow-motion videos and see what`s really happening in the golf swing. Export videos including the drawn graphics. Create pdf-files with frames from the key-positions. Record the session and send to the student.
NOTE: Swing it Pro can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Swing it Pro":
· Import movies from disk or camera
· Export movies with draw graphics
· Merge two movies to one, side-by-side
· Trim, rotate, mirror movies
· Strip movies, i.e. remove every other frame to reduce FPS
· Synchronize movies
· Unlimited number of movies displayed simultaneously (restricted by screen size and CPU)
· Video windows can be made semi-transparent so it`s easier to compare swings
· Playback at any speed
· Play/step/scrub all movies simultaneously
· Slow-motion movies handled
· Create reference frames making it easer to compare swings
· Drawing tools include line, circle, rectangle, angle, plane, text
· Draw objects permanently (entire movie) or temporary (only a few frames)
· Crop video
· Set up to 10 key positions in the swing
· Quickly jump to the 10 key positions to compare swings / videos
· Tempo / rhythm information
· Record the screen session / lesson
· Use movie filters
· Create pdf-files with key positions (filmstrip)
· Track movements in movies (clubhead, ball path)
· Create notes about the lesson, searchable in Spotlight
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Temporary drawings (timeline, no change when playing and more)
· Sometimes the movie was saved at wrong size and graphics became wrongly positioned
· Open... menu item now opens Swing it documents again