WebLight is a very useful program, a web development and quality assurance tool designed to help people build sites that are free from broken links and non-standard HTML
WebLight is a stand alone application that scans entire sites for markup problems. It can test hundreds of documents per minute and doesn`t rely on external services, so non-public pages are not a problem.
Here are some key features of "WebLight":
· WebLight is able to verify hundreds of documents in only one minute.
· Locate documents containing non-standard HTML and broken links which can hurt your sites credibility.
· Decrease the amount of time you spend testing and debugging web sites.
· Locate references to documents, images, style sheets and other URIs so you can reorganize sites with confidence.
· Requires PowerPC or Intel and Mac OS X 10.0 or later.
· Java 1.4 or later
· URL limit: 24.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added HTML5, XHTML+RDFa 1.0, XHTML Basic 1.0 and 1.1 validators.