PrintMusic was designed to help songwriters, students, teachers, church musicians or even band leaders in their daily work.
Get started right away. The Setup Wizard configures key and time signatures, transpositions, pickup measures, and more - instantly. Want an engraved or handwritten look? Select a document style to personalize the appearance of your music.
PrintMusic lets you compose the way you want. Easily put notes on the page with these flexible options:
· Play your MIDI keyboard with a metronome and watch your music appear on screen in real time.
· Play a brass or woodwind instrument into a microphone using our exclusive MicNotator®.
· Click notes into place with a mouse – and hear them as you do.
· Enter notes in step-time from your computer or MIDI keyboard.
· Scan your music with SmartScore® Lite (included) and import MIDI and MusicXML files.
Your compositions sound great with PrintMusic’s advanced playback features:
· Free Software Synthesizer with 128 instrument sounds and marching percussion sounds from Row-Loff™.
· Human Playback™ to give your music nuance, as if performed by live musicians.
· Band-in-a-Box® Auto-Harmonizing adds harmonies to your melodies.
· Save your music as an audio file to burn CDs or save on an iPod.
· Powerful mixer fine-tunes your playback.
· Print your score or parts: Finale® technology ensures world-class output.
· Unlimited number of lyric verses.
· Add dynamics, tempos, chord symbols, guitar fretboards and tablature, articulations, and more.
· QuickStart Videos show you how – on your computer screen.
· G4 or higher recommended
· 800X600 minimum monitor resolution
· CD-ROM drive
· Minimum 256MB RAM recommended
· 270 MB hard drive space required for software and user manual
· 30 days trial
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved Lyric Entry. Lyrics are more easily entered and instantly appear exactly as they???ll print out.
· Music containing Lyrics Looks Better ??? Automatically. Lyrics space themselves and the notes they???re attached to automatically so that you can have engraver-level quality without manual editing.
· Automatic Word Extensions. Word extensions automatically draw to the next rest and also wrap to the next system. If the music expands or contracts, the extensions stretch or shrink to fit.
· Ignore Lyric Punctuation. Punctuation, at the beginning or end of a lyric, can now be ignored for better alignment and centering of different verses.
· Automatic Lyric Numbering. Finale can now automatically add verse numbers to your lyrics. Add a new verse? It???s numbered too!
· Hard Spaces and Hyphens. "Hard" spaces and hyphens are used to add spaces and hyphens within lyric syllables without separating them into multiple syllables. Add them easily using new menu options.
· Umlauts and other Characters. If...