Dominos is an easy to use and stable action bar addon intended to reuse as much standard blizzard action button code as possible and contain a relatively minimal feature set.
Here are some key features of "Dominos":
· 10 action bars, pet, class, menu, and bag bars. Each one has customizable settings for padding, spacing, columns, scale, and opacity.
· Customizable paging. You can switch pages on: action bar pages, modifier keys, forms, and targeting.
· Customizable show states. You can tell your bar under which macro options to show.
· Fading bars. You can set your bars to fade out to a certain opacity when not moused over.
· The ability to customize showing empty buttons or not
· Full button facade support
· Keybound support
· Sticky frames
· The ability to move buttons in combat
· Buff and debuff highlighting (optional)
· A movable casting bar (optional)
· A movable roll frame (optional)
· A movable xp/reputation bar (optional)
· Configurable right click targeting
· Configurable self cast key settings
· Possess bar support
· Word of Warcraft
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed some issues with paging offsets (hopefully :P)