Publisher's description - PDF Creator Standard 3.1.1
Create PDFs easily with PDF Creator Standard !
PDF Creator Standard is for those who want to create, split, merge, sign and scan PDFs.
●New! PDF Creator Standard
New interface makes PDF editor faster and easier then ever, and it`s optimized for retina display ! We`ve also added the ability to change cell size and formatting of table. There`s much more --see the list of new features below.
●Cut, Copy and Paste
Deal with content. You can use cut, copy and paste actions, these can be used for text, table, shape and so on.
●Rich Formatted Table
Add and edit table. You can insert any rows or columns table, change cell size, format cell text and insert hyperlink for cell.
Create content for PDF. You can format the text and insert hyperlink.
Insert image with many kinds of PDF. There are 10+ kinds of image effect, and support redo/undo actions.
Reduce the amount of paper in your office. Scan documents directly into PDF editor, support all scanners by OS X supported.
You can rearrange PDF pages freely.
No more printing! You can add your signature to a PDF contract and email it back.
●Preview and Print
Real-time preview your editing, until you are satisfied.
If you worry about the security, why not set a password for you PDF? You can add open password, or even printing and copying restrictions. So no one can get access to your document without permissions.
●Easy to Use
In built-in editor, you can drag and drop table, text box to move, and double click to edit them. You also can edit multiple PDF files simultaneously.
Why Go PDF Creator Pro? Additional Features in PDF Creator Pro
- Support many kinds of document edit, including all the version of Microsoft Word document format and other popular document formats.
- Support image edit, including cut,copy,crop, etc.
There are corresponding menu actions for editor, and you also can right click table or text block to show the popup menu. When you want to use image effects, you can double click it to show effect window.
What`s New in Version 3.1.1
- Adopts standard OS X iCloud file open dialog
- Supports iCloud store
- Supports encrypted PDFs
- Supports full screen more
- Supports customize page size
- Adds line border and color config by double click
- Adds square border and color config by double click
- Adds object property menu item
- Improves performance with PDF content building
- Other fixes and improvements