Publisher's description - Ring Run Circus 1.2.7
To celebrate being featured in the "Best New Games" category, Ring Run Circus will be *FREE*, just for a few days. Get it now and tell your friends! Happy New Year!
"A truly unique experience that will keep you thinking and guessing." - Evan Killham, Cult of Mac.
"A truly refreshing and unique action thing that challenges much more than your reflexes, while looking all beautiful and circus-y." - indiegames.com
Play in a dream world of connected circus rings, perform as three star acrobats and solve more than 50 tricky, skill-based puzzles in the world’s first RING-FORMER.
Soar and float through levels as the speedy and elegant Nina. Slap those who get in your way with proud Ned or play as Grandpa Nelson to change the order of things.
Ring Run Circus is a ring-former: a platformer set on rings. Master each character and use them together to solve tricky puzzles.
- SKILL MEETS PUZZLES: Master the characters while traveling in the circus train through forests, volcanos, frozen mountains and down by the sea through 50-plus puzzling levels.
- THREE FUN ACROBATS: Play with Nina, Ned and Nelson, who each possess unique abilities, which combined with your wits, make them the stars of the show.
- TOUCH SCREEN MECHANICS: Use just two thumbs to control the acrobats, dodge obstacles, change rings, jump and slap but don’t expect it to be easy to win.
- A RING-FORMER: Keep moving as the platforms are rings where it’s too fast to stop, too risky to turn around and your only option is to keep moving and let the show go on.
- CIRCUS STARS: Watch out for elephants, lions, magicians, monkeys, motor-bike riders, strongmen and more, all under one big tent.
- VINTAGE ART AND SOUND: Enjoy four new songs while being charmed throughout the game’s new and magical dream world.
- SHOW YOUR SKILL: Rewards abound with more than 15 achievements and leaderboards to highlight your perfect scores to friends.
"Its simple controls belie an intricate, complex puzzle game with impressive variety." - Evan Killham, Cult of Mac.
"Levels can get infuriating sometimes, but in a good way." - Chris Carter, Touch Arcade.
"Ring Run Circus is a brand new idea packed in a well designed game" - Apple`N`Apps
"For some, life is just a circus, and for others, it solely exists as a dream. This app offers a bit of both, so choose your circle wisely." - Arcade Sushi
"Unique platforming idea made easily accessible" - GameZebo
"A charming puzzle-platformer set in a three (hundred) ring circus." Jillian Werner, GameZebo
"Best of the Mobile Speed Pitch at GDC" - Andrew Podolsky, Slide To Play