Publisher's description - TailSearch 1.0.0
TailSearch is an ego-search application designed for searching infrequently used terms on Twitter.
Do you want to ego-search for a certain term on Twitter, but often forget to check because not many results come back? This app is recommended for you!
■ Main features
- App stays located in the menu bar
- Support for notification center alerts
- Multiple keywords can be set
- Configurable search accounts for each keyword
- Check the latest history from your menu bar
- Additional features supported, such as retweets from the history list
o Click: Open the tweet in a web browser
o ⌘ + Click: Open link from tweet in web browser
o Option + Click: Retweet
o Control + Click: Save to favorites
- To search for tweets containing either "feedtailor" or "フィードテイラー": → feedtailor OR フィードテイラー
- To search for tweets containing "Nyatter" but not tweets containing the hashtag "#Nyatter": nyatter -#nyatter
For other advanced search options, refer to the official Twitter help page https://support.twitter.com/articles/249059-
■ Important points
* This app is designed for keywords that occur in an infrequent number of tweets per day.
* As it is easy to check the history from the menu bar, only the latest tweets are saved and displayed. Typically around 30-40 results are saved, however this can vary based on display and font size.
* If one of your saved keywords is "buzzing", or temporarily getting a higher number of results than usual, it is possible that these results can interfere with the updates from your other saved keywords. If this happens, you can change your search criteria, or untick that item`s checkbox on the left hand side of the list to temporarily disable it.