Publisher's description - Clarion 2.1.1
A simple tool for training your ears to recognize musical intervals!
Clarion is a quizzing partner that helps you focus on the specific music intervals you need the most help with. Its streamlined interface offers a number of handy features to make the most of the effort you put into ear training practice:
• Customize the instrument used for playing notes
• Interactive piano-style keyboard to for pitch reference when you need help
• Select the specific intervals you want to work on and save them in named sets
• Fine-tune the playback times, direction, and consonance of intervals
• Motivate yourself to stay in the "Green Zone" of the playful accuracy meter
What sets Clarion apart from other music theory study apps is its singular purpose. While loaded with a number of useful configurations, the interface is very light and easy to get around in. It`s perfect for a quick, 5-minute interval-training rest here and there, or for a longer, dedicated session of drills on various intervals.
If you use and enjoy Clarion, please take a moment to leave a review and rating. Your feedback is important to us and helps to get the word out to other folks who would benefit from using the app.