Course For DaVinci Resolve 101 - Getting Started 2.0.2
|Last Updated: |
Publisher's description - Course For DaVinci Resolve 101 - Getting Started 2.0.2
Learn DaVinci Resolve with this introductory course app by colorist Andrew Balis.
DaVinci Resolve is a high-end, color grading package and full-featured video editing software rolled into one. Get up and running fast with this introductory course by expert colorist Andrew Balis.
Color grading (a.k.a color correction) is a filmmaking post-production craft where science and art intersect. In this introductory course, by Hollywood colorist Andrew Balis, you see the power of DaVinci Resolve software and why it is fast becoming the film and video industry`s color grading software standard.
In this overview, you learn the basics from getting around the interface to setting up to color correct your first Resolve project. You start by configuring the preferences and project settings. Next, you learn all about DaVinci`s unique media management and organization. From there, you dive into the timeline and working with clips.
When you complete this course you are all set to immerse yourself in Andrew`s more advanced courses on the art of color grading where he –with tons of example footage– dives into all the tools and techniques of DaVinci Resolve. So get ready to master the art of color grading with the master colorist himself: Andrew Balis.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction (01:01)
2. What You’ll Need (05:31)
3. Exploring the Interface (05:03)
4. Logging In the First Time (01:52)
5. Working With Additional Users (00:56)
6. Creating a Project (04:33)
7. Setting Initial Preferences (03:08)
8. Choosing Basic Project Settings (02:23)
9. Exploring the Media Page (01:43)
10. Navigating for Media (02:49)
11. Working with Different Formats (05:49)
12. Importing Media (04:14)
13. Organizing with Bins (05:08)
14. Exploring the Edit Page (03:39)
15. Marking Clips (03:31)
16. Creating Timelines (03:00)
17. Drag and Drop Editing (03:32)
18. Timeline Navigation (03:56)
Screenshots Course For DaVinci Resolve 101 - Getting Started