Movie2QT is all about QuickTime movies. Movie2QT comes in two parts. Player is an iTunes-like movie player that is capable of playing QuickTime-based movies one after another consecutively.
Tools allows the user to convert other movie formats (QuickTime reference files, FLVs, WMVs) into self-contained QuickTime movies.
Here are some key features of "Movie2QT":
· Movie2QT allows you to easily manage and organize QuickTime-readable video files.
· Export a selected movie in the playlist with a different set of audio/video compressors.
· Scale-export QuickTime-readable movie clips into QuickTime clips (MOV).
· Convert a group of QuickTime reference files into self-contained QuickTime movies.
· Convert Flash (FLV) clips into QuickTime movies (MOV).
· Convert Windows Media Video (WMV) clips into QuickTime movies (MOV).
· QuickTime 7.5 or later
· 1 week trial period.
· 10 seconds delay screen at startup.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The user can now convert Matroska-contain movies (.MKV) into QuickTime movies (MOVs). See Tools > exMKVs.
· exFLVs, exMKVs, exWMVs: The display window indicates the number of channels.
· exFLVs, exMKVs, exWMVs: The Export button will remain disabled when the imported movie has more than two channels. And a red symbol will appear next to the number of channels on the display window accordingly.
· exFLVs, exMKVs, exWMVs: The user can now edit existing profiles by clicking on the Edit button.
· Several minor changes and fixes are made involving the profile drop-down menu.