MiniTune is a simple to use Mac app that combines beautiful CD artwork with a minimal user interface to bring iTunes` functionality to your finger tips.
MiniTune has been designed from the ground up to provide a simple intuitive interface: all the functionality you need with the minimum of interaction.
MiniTune will reengage users with the artwork that gets lost in the digital age. Artwork for the currently playing track is displayed on the users desktop rendered in to a classic jewel case with the customary reflection blended on top bringing the artwork to life.
MiniTune enables quick access to Pause/Play, Skip back, Skip forward, volume and the audio output device through a beautiful, minimal and intuitive interface.
NOTE: MiniTune can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "MiniTune":
· Beautiful CD artwork on your desktop.
· Last.fm integration.
· Growl notifications on track change.
· Customisable keyboard shortcuts.
· Low CPU and memory usage.
· Quickly select Speakers, Headphones, Digital etc.
· Minimal interface for Play/Pause, Skip and Volume.
· Set MiniTune`s dock icon to the current tracks artwork.
· Force MiniTune to stay behind all other windows.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor bug fixes, removal of BWToolKit framework which was only used for Sound Output Pop up menu, updated png for Sound Output Pop up.